Congratulations Leadsintec equip with Spectrum Analyzer
In order to meet the highly precision soldering requirement, and customer testing need, Leadsintec brings up the Model Agilent 8591E Spectrum Analyzer.
The Agilent 8591E is an easy-to-use RF spectrum analyzer that offers a wide range of performance, features, and optional capability to meet your measurement needs. Downloadable measurement personalities combine with optional plug-in performance to provide tailored solutions for your application. Perform complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications.
- Option 010 – Built-in Tracking Generator (100 kHz to 1.8 GHz)
- Option 041 – GPIB Interface and Parallel Printer Interface
- Frequency Range 9 kHz to 1.8 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth 1 kHz to 3 MHz in a 1, 3, 10 sequence
- Built-in frequency counter
- -130 dBm to +30 dBm amplitude measurement range
- One-button measurement routines such as adjacent channel power, signal bandwidth and third order intercept (TOI), percent AM, occupied bandwidth power
- Phase noise of -105 dBc/Hz at 30 kHz offset
- Operate remotely and print directly with the optional dual interfaces that combine either an GP-IB or RS-232 port with a parallel (centronics) port
- Optional built-in tracking generator (option 010)(not Included)
- 90-132/195-250 Vac; 47-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 34 lb; Size: 163 mm (6.4 in)H x 325 mm (12.8 in)W x 427 mm (16.8 in)D